CarrieW

CarrieW

Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3)

Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) - Cherrie Lynn I hated Unleashed... HATED it. The h in the that book drove me crazy... so when Rock Me came out I had zero interest. But book drought does funny things to a girl so eventually I picked it up and... I didn't hate it. I again had issues with the h but loved the H. So cue just enough interest to 1-click Leave Me Breathless.

For whatever the reasons the first two and I didn't click... Leave Me Breathless and I did. We sooooooo did! I actually loved both Seth and Macy... and was totally rooting for them and their HEA. The angst didn't feel manufactured like it did for me in the previous two books. Both characters were nicely fleshed out. Their life baggage felt real and believable. I did have a minor flashback in the beginning and thought "Oh no... I can't do another 'good girl thinks she's too good for inked bad boy' cue disapproving parents". But thankfully, we turned right instead of left. And boy did I enjoy the ride! Hot sex. Witty banter. Seth is FUNNY! Excellent supporting cast. And the GTO... who can resist a hot muscle car?