CarrieW

CarrieW

Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)

Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) - S.C. Stephens I have decided I can't, in good conscious, rate this book. I knew going into the read that I was going to HATE Keira. Because I do. She hold the #1 Spot on my "LIST". You know that list... the h's I'd smack the shit outta if I had the chance? That one.

For some reason though, I just couldn't NOT look at this trainwreck.

If I hated Keira before when she was all wishy washy whore bitch, gawd I hate her even more now. Spending all that time in her head as "supportive & mature, married but not married, I'm an AUTHOR!!, I used to be a prude but now I'm sooooo mature and embrace sex" was even more torturous!

The story was so boring. When I had initially heard that the author was writing a 3rd book, I was surprised. What the hell else kinda story will work for these two? Haven't they been through it all already? And I was right. The book was slow, plodding, devoid of nothing but Keira's endless internal monologue. Even Kellan was boring in this one. The angst was manufactured and eye roll inducing. When Griffin is the only character in the book that has a pulse, I think maybe it's time to move on to new inspiration.

So... yeah.